Ratings for Dr. Julie G. Harper

Dr. Harper herself is a Nice doctor who is average with bedside manners. However, her staff is TERRIBLE. They never return phone calls and are so rude. I will never be back again.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

I have found Dr. Harper to very knowledgeable regarding procedures, surgeries, and medications. I have never waited more than 20 to 30 minutes to see her. She listens and talks with me regarding medical decisions. At the end of the office visit she allows me the chance to ask questions. She is one of the only doctors that calls to notify me of negative biopsy results; I appreciate that. Very impressed with her skills!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2014

Waited almost 2 hours. Doctor was rude. Began talking about politics (awkward when you aren't of the same opinion and uncomfortable on the exam table) and badmouthing nurses and patients. The staff was rude. I had to ask someone several times at the window to help me check out. This was AFTER I had waited two hours for an appointment. Also, saw a nurse put medical equipment in a dishwasher.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2013

Dr Harper is always very professional and helpful. She addresses all of my questions and concerns. I have never had to wait more than 10 minutes. The staff is very nice and friendly. I have total confidence in her.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2012

Did not address my medical issue. Staff was rude and bad mouthed other patients openly after they left. Long waits in waiting room.Had to go to another doctor to resolve medical issue.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2010

2 hrs. or more in waiting room several times. Was left in exam room,fell asleep & woke up 2hrs.later cold. Appointments had to be made 8 months in advance,even in emergencies. Rude staff. Overheard staff complaining & making fun of other patients out in the open hallway in front of other patients. Ignored my medical complaints.ended up with another MD who had to perform a hysterectomy because medical issues had been ignored for so long.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2009

Dr. Julie G. Harper's Credentials

• Univ Of Tn, Memphis, Coll Of Med, Memphis Tn 38163 (Grad. 1999)

Top Hospitals in Oxford, MS