Ratings for Dr. Kofi O. Kumi

He is a polite man sure, but if you want a doctor that your actually going to see, and who is actually going to encourage your questions or even ask you what you want your birth plan to be Dr. Kumi is NOT the doctor for you. He more or less just writes you off as being totally without common sense and wants. I saw him maybe three time through out my entire pregnancy and he talked to me very little and not once did he ask me how i wanted to have the baby. He must of assumed I was just going to go with whatever he wanted. And a large portion of what he looks for like most doctors in Natchez is convenience meaning C-section. Which I am against!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

Dr. Kofi Kumi was an AWESOME doctor during my pregnancy with my daughter. He was very thorough, very knowledgeable, understanding, nice and calmed my fears. We went in for what should have been a very routine delivery but we soon learned that our daughter was not going to come out without dire consequences. She would have died if we had continued. He came in and calmly told us what was going to happen. After everyone had been sent home, they were called back for an emergency c-section. Everything went well and baby girl was born with no other problems. Dr. Kofi Kumi calmed Me down and talked me through it the whole way. Im very thankful for him, for his staff and the hospital. A++++++++++ for everything!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

He was very helpful and did a great job of making sure I understood everything! He did a very thorough examination and the staff weren't rude like most other doctors I've seen. Although the waiting time wasn't as short as I had hoped, the waiting room was PACKED full of patients.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2012

Dr. Kofi O. Kumi's Credentials

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Healthnet