Ratings for Dr. Brian J. Bell

He becomes very rude when you question him on his recommendations. His receptionist who is at the front desk is also very rude. It is never a pleasant office visit.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2012

I use Dr. Bell as my primary care physician - he is thorough, respectful and knowledgeable. Helps me keep on track to maintain my HEALTH, not just to treat problems or illness. He's the best I've had in a market where there is a lot of turnover for primary care physicians.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2011

very very good doctor-- He was quick to deliver answers and services--very efficient--very concerned about his patients as was the rest of the staff

flag | Submitted September 7, 2010

Very helpful took care of me answered my question did everything promptly.When i needed more help that he could not provide. his staff lined everything up i did nothing but wait for a phone call. very very good doctor.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2009

I found him to be rude and judgmental. He was not very friendly or caring and he acted like caring for me was an inconvenience...

flag | Submitted July 26, 2008

Dr. Brian J. Bell's Credentials

• Eastern Virginia Medical School (Grad. 1988)

Top Hospitals in Glasgow, MT