Ratings for Dr. Stacy H. Shomento

Dr. Shomento is amazing. Not only does she take the time to really listen and understand her patients but she also spent a lot of time walking me through everything, educating me on all of the treatment options and addressing all my questions and concerns. I couldn't be more pleased with the care I've received.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

Dr Shomento is absolutely amazing. I cannot recommend her enough. She CARES about her patients and has a strong desire to help them. She truly is a partner with us on this long and terrible journey of infertility and loss. She will go out of her way to help her patients feel as comfortable as she can, even if it means going back to the office to get test results to text to an anxious patient. Even if it means coming in on Christmas Eve to do an ultrasound. She is an experienced, knowledgeable doctor with care and compassion to go with it. I've always hoped and wished to be a mother, it is my dream and Dr Shomento helped make that dream come true.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2013

Dr. Stacy H. Shomento's Credentials

• University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry (Grad. 1995)

AHC