Ratings for Dr. Stephanie A. Dubravac

Dr. D came in to do an emergency c-section for me when I had my son, the local hospital doesn't allow for VBACs so I sought her out for my second c-section with my daughter. I found her to be so wise and helpful, as well as no nonsense and straightforward. The office has always been kind and helpful and the nurses at the clinic are truly skillful and kind.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2011

I'm 43 and have been going to Dr. Dubravac for over 10 years. She is so nice, so thorough, so kind and very smart! I am healthy and have not major issues, but she has found items of concern, that have required followups. As scary as it was, she was very reassuring in telling me that THIS is why we do these exams, because it saves women's lives. I feel like i am in VERY capable hands, she makes me very comfortable, and I respect her professionalism, and the time she takes with me to make sure I understand everything from my exams. She is excellent and I would recommend her, without any reservations.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2010

I was a patient of Dr. Dubravec with my first child. I felt that she was extremely knowledgeable. I never felt rushed. She had concern for the stresses in my life not just the growing baby. She blended it all with a no nonsense attitude which I truly appreciated. I was very sad when I moved and had to find another doctor for the birth of my second child. While the other doctor was competent, it just wasn't as good as the care I received from Dr. Dubravec.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2010

My visit with Dr. Dubravec was a complete waste of time. I moved to Bozeman from Helena so I needed to see an OB/GYN regarding ongoing female health issues. Without an exam Dr. Dubravec advised her suggested course of treatment. I advised that I had already tried this and it was unsuccessful she became very rude and callous. Her demeanor was cold and I left in tears. The receptionist told me that I had to pay the office visit in full immediately because she had not seen a BCBS insurance id number like the one I have. It is not my fault that my insurance id is a little different........once I received my first statement it indicated that they never attempted to file insurance at all. I will not be returning to Dr. Dubravec or the Billings Clinic in Bozeman. The office staff and Dr. Dubravec were unprofessional.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2009

Dr. Stephanie A. Dubravac's Credentials

• Univ Of Mi Med Sch, Ann Arbor Mi 48109 (Grad. 1976)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Bozeman, MT