Ratings for Dr. Carol C. Coulson

I spent two hours in the office waiting to meet Dr. Coulson about three miscarriages over the past 18 months. After 1 hour in the waiting room, I spent another hour in the office and NEVER met the doctor. No explanations were offered. I spent the hour in the office listening to a woman's fetal heartbeat in the next room. To say I cried more than once would be an understatement. I wrote a detailed letter explaining my frustration with how I was treated (rather, never treated or addressed by the doctor). I did not receive a response. I hear she is especially knowledgeable, but I can't speak to that since I did not have the opportunity to interact with her at all.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2013

Dr. Coulson runs the high risk maternity clinic I attend, she is also my maternal fetal medicine specialist. This is my last child and I am disappointed she will no longer be providing me OB care. She has been my doctor for YEARS and I would never let anyone care for me during pregnancy. She is beyond knowledgable, very attentive, senstive to your feelings and needs, just plain out amazing. I have worked in the medical field along side doctors for years and have never met a provider like her. If you are looking for someone compassionate and who will explain things to you in ways you can understand and feel comfortable with, she is it, a true total package and rare find in the medical community.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2009

I had never saw Dr. Coulsen until I was admitted into the hospital! I go to Biltmore OBGYN and have an amazing doctor there! She called Coulsen because she needes some advice on the problems that I was having! She could have easily just talked to her on the phone, but instead she took time oout of her day to come to the hospital right away and talk with me and explain with me what she thought was the problem. She is so knowlegeable and her bed side manner is amazing! I would reccomend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2008

Dr. Carol C. Coulson's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

GHI