Ratings for Dr. Sally R. Johnson

She was late into the appointment, which isn't a big deal considering the fact that very few doctors are able to stay punctual throughout the day, but what bothered me more was that (1) the entire visit was rushed and it was blatantly obvious that she just wanted to get to her next appointment. (2) She didn't appear to have read any of the nurse/medical assistants notes so I had to repeat everything. (3) I really felt like she down played my concerns and didn't fully address them, but just gave me the "let's wait and see what happens" speech. (4) After asking her to order a blood test, which she did to her credit, she mailed me the results with an advisement to start taking a daily vitamin and no further instruction, but the ironic thing is I already do, and I told her nurse that. So basically I felt like I had wasted my time and money for useless advice.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2012

Dr. Sally R. Johnson's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Top Hospitals in Chapel Hill, NC