Ratings for Dr. Sarah Yavorski

Terrific experience! I had been dealing with abnormal bleeding for 18 months. After several trips to other doctors and a misdiagnosis that I lived with for months, I made an appointment with Dr. Yavorski. She found the problem within minutes, operated within weeks, and e-mailed me on Christmas day to let me know everything was ok! What other doctor would do that? I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

GREAT EXPERIENCE! I found Dr. Yavorski to be extremely professional, compassionate, knowledgeable and thorough with my exam and plan of care. She spent a lot of time with me which was very much appreciated. I would highly recommend her to a family member or friend.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2014

BAD EXPERIENCE! I should have known when I called to make an appointment with this practice, and she had lots of openings the very next week! (and not a "new" Dr.) Doesn't happen much these days---unless you can't keep patients!I felt she was sarcastic, condescending, and just down right rude. She seems like a Dr. that is really burned out and needs to take a break--or maybe she's just a really unhappy person.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2012

Dr. Sarah Yavorski's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Delta Dental