Ratings for Dr. Glen A. Nowachek

Completely felt as if I was a complete bother. He's bedside manner is horrible. Didn't introduce himself, didn't wash his hands before and after my exam. Seemed to be annoyed when ask any questions. there is a very bad negative energy in the office. Beside from the receptionist who was very kind. The medical assistant, Chris, was just as bad. She was rude, argumentative. Rudely tried to correct me, telling me a had a partial hysterectomy not a total since I still had my ovaries. I didn't feel like arguing with her on what I had done toyMY body and just said, fine. Really I was thinking, "educate yourself! "

flag | Submitted April 11, 2014

Although the Dr. is very knowledgable, his bed side manner is severly lacking. He is very unfriendly, and didn't even introduce himself. When I told him I had questions, he stood in the doorframe and raised his eyebrows, acting like my questions were stopping him from being somewhere more important. Clearly I am uncomftorable asking gynecological questions with the door open where anybody can hear. I ended up saying "never mind" and scheduled an appointment with another dr in the practice. Not recommended.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2012

Dr. Glen A. Nowachek's Credentials

• Loyola Univ Of Chicago Stritch Sch Of Med, Maywood Il 60153 (Grad. 1986)

Top Hospitals in Goldsboro, NC