Ratings for Dr. Gregory S. Nichols

Dr. Nichols is one of the kindest doctors you will ever meet. I delivered four children with Goldsboro OBGYN, and Dr. Nichols delivered my first. He is sweet and he truly listens to everything his patients say. He is very calming and considerate. I always choose him and Dr. Flynn when I have appointments.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2014

Dr. Nichols is a gentleman. I have gestational diabetes, and this is my 1st pregnancy. He calmed my fears when I found out about my condition, and did everything possible to make sure my diabetes would be under control. Excellent bedside manner. Very thorough. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2012

Dr. Nichols is a wonderful doctor. He was so wonderful with my pregnancy and explained everything i asked and never made me feel like a burden, even though i was in the office or hospital every other day it seemed. He was very polite and my favorite doctor in the office.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2011

Dr. Gregory S. Nichols's Credentials

• Philadelphia Coll Of Osteo Med, Philadelphia Pa 19131 (Grad. 1994)

HIP