Ratings for Dr. George Jacobs

Dr Jacobs should not be practicing medicine. He is old, rude, and not interested in his patients. He talks on cell phone in office for his private conversations while patients sit and wait. He is just waiting to retire and seems to be totally unaware of current medical issues/methods. He is egotistical and condescending to patients and nurses. Would never recommend him to anyone nor see him again.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2014

Dr.Jacobs has a horrible bed side manner. Extremely rude. I had two episodes of brachacardia when I had been in LABOR for over 24 hours & he was no where to be found. I ended up having to have an emergency c-section & it was almost too late, my baby almost died from mechonium asperation he was in NICU for almost 2 weeks! And my son has severe scar tissue on his lungs, it will take years for my son to have normal lungs if he ever does. even when his midwife (whose worse then him!) broke my water & it had heavy mechonium she let my son lay in for over an hour & the whole time his heart kept stopping. Dr.Jacobs showed no compassion & I never saw him until I had an emergency c-section! The midwife was horrible, she sent me home when I was in labor, told me to take a tylonal pm. When I finally got admitted she gave me ambien! Horrible experience. They ruind my baby's birth, I have a huge scar & my babys lungs are hrroble. My pregnecy was great and I was 3 days early but this could have been

flag | Submitted November 1, 2013

flag | Submitted December 15, 2011

Rude. He is old and uses out of date methods. Not able to answer my questions and did not seem interested in trying to help me get better. He is only interested in making more money.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2011

Rude, used phone for personal call while with me. Brushed my problem off, VERY rude to his staff.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2011

Dr. Jacobs delivered my son via C-section on 1-23-09. He has a wonderful bedside manner and took the time to explaine the procedure and answer ANY questions I had. Before my section he sat in my room and talked to my husband and I for at least 45 minutes while we waited. When it's time for my 2nd child I will use Dr. Jacobs again and recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2009

Dr. George Jacobs's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)

Top Hospitals in Gastonia, NC