Ratings for Dr. Robert E. Meeks

Doctor Meeks is the best! I saw him for around 17 years. I would still be treating with him if he were in the Tricare Prime Network. Dr. Meeks has never been rude or condescending to me. Honestly, Dr. Meeks is one of the few physicians I have seen who seems to care about his patients.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2017

Dr Meeks is the best doctor that I've ever been to. He is always very polite, helpful, understanding, and sincere. I have been his patient since 2004. All of the staff at Women's Wellness are very nice and professional. Dr. Meeks nurse Lisa is great. I trust Dr Meeks more than any other doctor.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Rude. Flat out rude. He walked into the room and immediately spoke to me in a condescending tone. I arrived at the clinic to have a LEEP procedure done and was scared of the surgery itself. Rather than console me he made me feel like an idiot and even went as far as to laugh at me for not knowing certain medical terms or having a full understanding of the surgery itself. Once he did ask me why I was upset I told him I felt he was being rude and even made me feel stupid and he crossed out my paperwork and said "No ma'am, have a nice day." He demanded that I leave and threatened to call the sheriff's office multiple times until I finally left with no explanation or reasoning as to why he would not treat me.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

Dr. Meeks has never given me a problem, every time he enters the room I am greeted with a smile. I am 38 weeks pregnant and I hope to have him deliver my baby. He is very well aware of what he does and I would trust him completely. He is wonderful.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2012

I have never had any problem with him, I have seen him for 8 years now, I have medical background and maybe that makes a difference but he was very very helpfull to me, I had surgery done once by him, staff is great as well. Once I was not please by what he said, because the ovary pain I had was dismissed because it was unusual, he said my painlevel would be different or I had different symptoms if I had another outbreak, why don't Dr believe that one person can have completely diff painlevel than another plus have different symptoms.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2011

I was treated very badly by this doctor. He has a "know it all" attiutde. Not to mention his completely sarcastic, smart, and rude comments. I was also pressured into having a procedure that I did not want. He even once advised me not to go around telling people the things I told him because I would sound like a idiot.I have other relatives and friends who have seen him and have also had a variety of problems with him. I also consulted with other patients at this practise once I started having problems with him to make sure the problem was not just with me. And I came to find out that many of the other patients had had very similar problems with him also. I do not recommend him and neither would many of my other family members and friends.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2009

Dr. Robert E. Meeks's Credentials

• Mercer University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)