Ratings for Dr. Wesley F. Hambright

Dr. Hambright has the best bed side manner, and he takes his time with you, to explain everything so that you fully understand. He did my surgery and I couldn't have had better results.I was a medical mystery for 16 years and he discovered what was wrong right away when hundreds of other doctors never could figure it out. he gave me my life back in more ways than one. My primary care physician referred me to him because he is her GYN. That there truly speaks volumes. I HIGHLY recommend him!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2011

Dr. Hambright will explain everything and anything you want to know.He will also take his time and has a wonderful bedside manner. After my surgery I was very pleased and could't ask for any better doctor.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2009

Dr. Hambright is both knowledgeable and compassionate. Thanks to him and his staff I delivered a healthy baby in spite of my high risk pregnanct. His staff is friendly and helpful. I would reccommend him to EVERYONE!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2009

Dr. Wesley F. Hambright's Credentials

• Duke University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)