Ratings for Dr. J. Robert Goins

Dr. Goins delivered my daughter via C-section and made the experience as great as it could be.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

I moved to Hickory 25 years ago and one of the hardest things about moving to me was finding new doctors. I tried one other ob/gyn and I didn't not like him so I didn't go for several years, then a friend of mine worked in labor and delivery at Frye Hospital so I asked her to recommend a doctor to me, since she knew a lot. She recommended Dr Goins. I have been going to him now about 20 years. I think he is one of the best doctors I have met. He takes the time to make me feel comfortable. He listens and answers all my questions and really seems to care about all his patients.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014

This man (Dr. Goins) has to be the very best doctor ever. I have been seeing him for a little over 20 years. He delivered both of my children via c-section who are now age 12 & 5. I would recommend him to anyone. I can not say enough good things about him. Never have I had one complaint.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2011

Dr. Goins is very pleasant and takes the time to answer any questions you may have. He has an excellent bedside manner. I felt quite comfortable in the exam room.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2010

Dr. J. Robert Goins's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)

MSP/BC Med