Ratings for Dr. Melinda B. Michelson

She spent 3 minutes with me. I didn't get to talk at all. if I tried to speak I was interrupted by her. She was arrogant and impolite. At the end of the third minute she just left without saying good bye. It took me a while to understand that my appointment was over.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

Dr. Michelson is a joke! EVERY appointment I've had with her I've waited at least 1 hour past my appt time. Then once you finally get to see her she sits you down in her office and rushes you. The women will listen to you for about 2 minutes then write you a prescription and shove you out of her office. She overbooks like crazy and I do not recommend wasting your time. I was diagnosed with PCOS years ago before I moved to New Bern, and she never questioned my diagnosis. I finally got fed up when she tried to medicate me with diabetes medicine and I was getting blood tests once a month... so I went to a specialist in Raleigh. They were amazing, and quickly questioned my original PCOS diagnosis and turns out I have endometriosis, not PCOS! If I had continued going to Dr. Michelson I would still be on diabetes medicine for NO reason, and would still be where I started!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

Dr. Melinda B. Michelson's Credentials

• East Carolina University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Top Urgent Care Centers in New Bern, NC