Ratings for Dr. Joseph A. Niner

I had Dr. Niner as my doctor when I was pregnant and I now know that I should have walked out of the door the first day I saw him. After asking what my allergies were, I informed him that codiene stopped my heart as a child and he said, "You've probably outgrown that allergy by now." Note: I didn't say it gave me the hives; I told him that my parents had to perform CPR to keep me alive! I had pre-eclampsia from the time that I was 4 months PG and he never once let me know that my pregnancy was anything but normal. It was only through my own research that I learned just what kind of danger I was in while my BP was up over 220/110 on a consistent basis. He then had me push for more than 4.5 hours instead of doing a C-section when he decided that my life was in danger. My sone was vaccuumed out and sustained a head wound as well as brain injury from the method of birth. I would not recommend anyone that I knew to see this DR. during pregnancy. Keep looking for another one instead.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013