Ratings for Dr. Barry K. Buchele

When I first tried to get an IUD five years ago, the gyno I went to had never heard the acronym STI and said he couldn't give me an IUD because of my "he and his wife don't believe in it". I was single with no partners but wanted an IUD so I could work in the developing world without worrying about birth control access.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

Needed a 2nd opinion about a procedure recommended by other obgyn. Felt I was not getting any bedside manner or compassion from other obgyn. Dr. Buchele was heaven sent. He was very caring, attentive, took his time and made sure I had all my questions answered. He put my mind at ease about what needed to be done explained everything to me. I felt sooo much better after seeing him as the other obgyn was nonchalant and gave me a pamphlet instead of explaining anything to me which made me suspicious. Dr. Buchele has over 30 yrs of experience and it shows. I was referred to the other gyn by my primary and I wish I had picked Dr Buchele in the first place. I finished what I needed to do with the other obgyn and it turned out fine. I feel I have to put in this review to let people know as there are not enough resources for reviews of doctors and don't want anyone to go thru what I went thru. I strongly recommend Dr. Buchele.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2012

Dr. Barry K. Buchele's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Med Sch At San Antonio, San Antonio Tx 78284 (Grad. 1975)

Top Hospitals in Pinehurst, NC