Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey A. Kuller

Dr Kueller is by far the worst doctor I have ever seen. He has absolutely no bedside manners and spent literally 2-3 mins with me every time I saw him. He always asked why was I referred to the office which clearly let me know he didn't take the time to read anything in my chart prior to walking in the exam room. The sad part is he has the nerve to be the medical director, which speaks volumes for the rest of the practice. I will never see another Duke doctor because of my experience with him. When pregnant, especially a high risk pregnancy the last thing a woman needs is a arrogant uncaring doctor. If you're considering him... Don't do it. Drive the few extra miles and go to UNC or anybody but him.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2014

Awful bedside manner. One of the most thuggish, disgusting human beings I have ever met in my life. He's always got one hand on the door, keeps you in the dark with regards to your medical treatment and treats patients like criminals. I would never trust the life of my children to this poor excuse for a human being. I can't go into too many details, but the worst part of the entire experience was that after he accused my wife and I falsely and even after it was proven to him that it was false, he vanished and refused to offer my wife an apology, even thought it was HIS staff that messed up. Sad excuse for an MD. he should have his license revoked!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013

Very cold hearted OB, with terrible bedside manor!! Didn't take the time to explain my child's condition. And said he could because there was other things that he had to do. My total time with him was 3 minutes were he told me baby was going to die and explained no further. I would NEVER recommend him! or this group for that matter! You're better off going to UNC.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2010

Dr. Jeffrey A. Kuller's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)