Ratings for Dr. Joshua I. Vogel

Rude, delivered my second child due to being on call and huffed and puffed that he would have sent me home had I not lived that far from the hospital. My daughter came 5 hours after I got there, so I am pretty sure I was ready! Made me feel as if I didn't know what I was doing. Very robotic answers. Didn't like him when I met him in the office and my husband didn't like him after he delivered our child.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

flag | Submitted May 2, 2013

Dr. Vogel delivered my first child and I hope he will deliver my second. I have been seeing Dr. Vogel since I was 17 so over ten years and I will say his patience is beginning to wear thin as the years progress. Understand however, that as far as I know, Carolina OBGYN is one of the only obstetrics left in town so I am sure this man is swamped with work. Hes a little shy but once you get to know him, hes a great person, not to mention wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2013

I had complications in my first pregnancy & was induced early. Dr Vogel did my delivery. I had complications postpartum as well. When I became pregnant a second time, Dr Vogel understood my concerns of having another doctor deliver me & made a notation in my chart that he would be available for delivery when needed, no questions asked. I agree he is a little hard to read, but I think he's a little shy. He's always been pleasant to me.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2011

Listened to me, helped me understand my current problem and was very conscious of prescribing medication that would be appropriate for me, including concern regarding the cost of the medicine!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2011

Rude, negative, cold, like talking to a robot. Typed on laptop and no eye contact. Personality of a concrete block. May be knowledgeable but I would never see again.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2011

Dr. Joshua I. Vogel's Credentials

• Med Univ Of Sc Coll Of Med, Charleston Sc 29425 (Grad. 1996)