Ratings for Dr. Sam N. Wheatley

Dr. Sam Wheatley is amazing. He is concern about his patients. I recently had surgery and he did an amazing job. He made me feel very comfortable and at ease with my procedure. Dr. Wheatley is a wonderful doctor and I would recommend him to anyone. I absolutely love him.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

I have been going to Baldwin Woods for 5 years or so now and at first I was not under Dr. Wheatley's care. I was under someone else's and I had an extremely hard time getting them to listen to me. I knew I had endometriosis but my doctor did not want to do the surgery to make sure. So, the next week I made an appointment with Dr. Wheatley. I told him my problems and the next week he had me in for surgery. He was able to remove my endometriosis and since then I haven't been in any pain! That was over a year ago! Dr. Wheatley listened to my fears and because he did the surgery, I have been pain free and my ovary has been able to heal. If I had not transferred to him, I would have become infertile because the endometriosis was eating away my ovaries. He is an amazing doctor and I enjoy being his patient. He has saved me from lots of pain and heart ache.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2013

Dr. Sam N. Wheatley's Credentials

• University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)

Top Hospitals in Whiteville, NC