Ratings for Dr. David W. Lee

Dr Lee is by far the best Gynecologist in the Nash/Edgecombe area I went to Greenville and they all acted if my surgery would be very complicated and quite a long surgery and didn't really want to do a hysterectomy because I was still young and had no children but the pain from endometriosis was so severe it left me disabled because I had too stop working and stayed in bed. Then along came this angel and she told me how experienced‚Äč , and he took on difficult cases because he was just that good and Here I am 4 years later and doing just fine.I would recommend him to anyone who's looking for a top-notch Gynecologist. Thanks you Dr Lee .Everyone I know that seen you so you're the best. God bless and hope you will be there for years to come to continue your compassionate and professional services

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

Very helpful caring. Doctor lee has been the best doctor I have ever had.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2013

He is the best of the best.Very empathy Doctor never seen, . He is awesome period!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2012

I've seen Dr. Lee since I was 20 and I'm now 38. He's provided prenatel for my two children and delivered one. He's a real person and not uptight with a "better than thou" attitude that so many medical staff develope. He's thorough and empathetic. He does not leave you feeling you've been rushed out of his office. I wish he could work for as long as I need his services!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2012

Dr. Lee is WONDERFUL!!! I would follow him whereever he was at! Great compassion and very personable! Has delivered two of my three children! He is the GREATEST!!!

flag | Submitted December 31, 2009

David Lee is the best GYN in the country! He takes care of his patients 24/7. Compassionate does not begin to describe him. I have been going to him for 20 years.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. Lee for over 15 years. He delivered two of my three kids, one which was a high risk pregnancy. I would go to no one else. Not only very knowledgeable in his field, he is by far the most compassionate doctors I have ever been to. Hey, he does his own epidurals, need I say more?

flag | Submitted January 14, 2009

The BEST OBGYN!!!! Not only is he great, kind & very knowledgeable, but he also has a great staff in every dept. I wouldn't go anywhere else!!

flag | Submitted January 1, 2009

Dr. David W. Lee's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

Top Hospitals in Tarboro, NC