Ratings for Dr. Michael R. Brown

Dr. Brown is a very compassionate and knowledgeable doctor. The waiting time is a quite a big one but well worth the wait. He has a lot of expertise and good bed side manners. I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Dr. Brown is the best OB/GYN ever.. He delivered my youngest after we moved here. He always there there to listen to my concerns and show me everything about our little one so there was no worries. I wanted him to be there for the delivery, and he was due to go home but he stayed with me through the whole birth!!! I still see him now that our little girl is born. It is so nice to have a doctor to be so attentive, knowledgeable, and just there to put a smile on your face!!! I wouldn't recommend anyone else!!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2012

I wish all physicians were like Dr Brown. He's so great with us, his patients.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2011

I love Dr. Brown. He was my doctor through all three of my pregnacies. Next to my husband, he is my favorite guy. He was there through a high risk pregnancy and was with us each and every step. I can't say enough good things about Mayor Brown. I was always willing to wait for him as I knew that he was late for my appointment becasue he was so generous with his time and would never get up to leave until he felt secure that you had all of your questions answered, stories told or fears releaved. I would trust him with my life and my childrens.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2009

I have been very impresses with my care through Dr. Brown. I am 29 weeks pregnant and currently on bedrest and am experiencing pre-term labor. I only wish all the staff were as helpful and knowledgeable. I have had to visit Altru Family Birthing Center multiple times in the last week and have been unimpressed with most of the nurses and Residents. When dealing with such an emotional and fragile situation as Pre-term Labor it is hard to not have questions answers. Each time my questions have not been answered at the hospital Dr. Brown and his great staff have been most helpful!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2008

Dr. Michael R. Brown's Credentials

• University Of North Dakota School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

Top Hospitals in Grand Forks, ND