Ratings for Dr. Steffen P. Christensen

Dr. Christensen is by far the most caring physician I have ever dealt with in any field. He immediately makes you feel comfortable around him. Every time I see him for a visit or procedure I am impressed with how truly caring he is for his patients. I know without a doubt that he is very passionate about what he does. I'm confident that he will help me be successful in building my family.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Christensen. I saw him while I was already pregnant in the hopes that I wwould not miscarry. He was so compassionate and the staff was great! When i was 5 weeks along he told me I was going to have an 8lb baby..i thought he was crazy..you can't tell that i thought!He was so right..8lb 13 oz healthy baby boy!! Thank you Dr. Christensen you are truly a blessing!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2014

Dr.Christensen assisted me to conceive my children. He has always been personable, understanding and kind. The clinic staff was great past and present (Experience over 8 years on 3 seperate treatments with his practice). I have recommended Dr. Christensen several times over the years. I have complete faith in him and his staff. I have always been treated with respect. I am currently working with this office again and am pleased with the communication and attentiveness thus far and thankful to be working with him and his staff again this time around.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2011

Without him I would not have my children. His staff is wonderful and he listened to me more than anyone else would. We have undiagnosed infertility and after 5 years of trying finally went to IVF. It was never pushed and a decision we made on our own. He tells you your options, but it's up to you to make the decision. I like that!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2011

He is all about the money and calls a treatment "project". I specifically asked if he knows about tube blockage and should consider that for me but he did not and carried out a fruitless IUI on me with a cycle that his own RN calls a very good cycle. All he does is to make sure you spent a lot of money on IUI and then he will suggest IVF afterwards. He does not have good record with the IVF either.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2011

Dr. Steffen P. Christensen's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 1973)