Ratings for Dr. William W. Jurgensen

I have seen Dr. J for over 25 years. And now both of my daughters which he delivered also go to him for their OBGYN needs. I have always felt that he has given me his utmost attention and treats you as a person and not just another payment. He makes notes about your personal life and takes the time to ask you about them on your next visit. I would highly recommend him. I have given his name to may family members and friends

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

I have seen Dr. Jurgensen for 16 years, through two pregnancies, and through one miscarriage. I have always felt as if I was his only priority during his consultation and had superb prenatal care. He addressed each of my concerns, and he ultimately performed a uterine ablation when nothing else worked. I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2015

Awesome baby doctor. That is his passion. But when you hit middle age, go somewhere else.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

Dr. Jurgensen is not my doctor but the doctor of my sister-in-law who recently lost her baby midway through pregnancy. He has been so caring and instrumental in her emotional recovery. I wouldn't normally take the time to write a review, especially on someone I have never met but he is deserving. Thank you Dr. Jurgensen.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2014

Dr. Jurgensen has been my OBGYN for the last 10 years. He came highly recommend to me from several women, and I recommend him to everyone I know. I couldn't be happier with the amount of attention he has given me and my family and the amount of expertise he possesses.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2013

I went to this doctor on the recommendation of a friend and stuck with him through my whole pregnancy, but felt like he didn't really address some of my concerns and had an awful experience during delivery. Awesome office staff, and I really loved his nurse.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2012

I have seen this doctor for over 19 years. Throughout that time we have has a myriad of procedures, children, and issues. He has always given me the attention that I needed and has gone beyond the call of duty if I was worried or frightened about my health or my unborn child. He has a dry sense of humor which may be confused as abrupt but I have no problem with it. As I stated earlier, he has always taken the best care of me and now my daughter.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2011

I too had a bad experiece with this doctor. He was recommended to me but I either went to him on a bad day or that is just the way he is. I thought he was very abrubt and in a hurry. He acted like that was the last place he wanted to be. I will never go back to him and would never recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2011

Dr. Jurgensen is a wonderful doctor! I was referred to him by another happy patient when I was frustrated with my then-current OB in the midst of my 2nd miscarriage. Dr. J gave me so much time and attention to make sure I was safe (wasn't sure if it was ectopic or just a regular miscarriage) and personally called on the phone with my test results. I've never felt so cared for before. I did have to wait a bit in his office because he is super busy, but he was able to get me scheduled for a D&C immediately and did follow up tests to help me figure out why I was miscarrying. I feel like Dr. J really cares for his patients and would highly recommend him to anyone. He has a laid back attitude, but answered all of my questions professionally and in a way that was understandable. Dr. J is a knowledgeable, caring, professional doctor that I would recommend to any of my friends. The office staff is wonderful and it's nice to be able to call a doctors office and not talk to a machine!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2010

Dr. Jurgensen was the rudest doctor I have ever experienced. While seeing him for one problem I asked him a question not related to why I was there but still in his scope of practice and he about bit my head off. I walked out of his office feeling very belittled and vowed never to return. I have spoke with two other women who have had similar experiences. I would not recommend him. Although he may be good at what he does, the way he treated me that day is unforgettable.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2010

Dr. William W. Jurgensen's Credentials

• Creighton University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Delta Dental