Ratings for Dr. Christine L. Stevens

I would never recommend Dr. Stevens to anyone. I was ok going to her for my yearly exam but when I became pregnant with my first child, it became the worst experience of my life. She was not caring at all. She noticed on the 20 week ultrasound there was a 'spot' on his brain but had her assistant call and tell me! The assistant had ZERO answers to my questions and I literally hung up the phone in total shock, not knowing what to expect, just knowing I had an appointment with a specialist. The specialist found nothing on his brain, but needless to say, I did not go back to her, even to finish my pregnancy. I couldn't believe she handled the situation the way she did, and I don't think the specialist could either, because I finished my pregnancy with him as my doctor and had a great experience with him.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2011

I felt she was very bossy and could be short with you at times. If you didn't agree with all of her suggestions then she wasn't happy. These were simple suggestions like don't eat deli meat while preg. cause you could get sick. She didn't make it for my delivery which was fine but then she didn't see me at my next appt either. I was handed off to her partner at the time. I wasn't comfortable with her. I would not go back to her. I think she knows what she is doing but she just isn't very friendly.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2010

Very professional, quick, honest and helpful. Pulled through for my baby and I till the very end. The office staff are just delightful, should I be blessed with another pregnancy, no question in my mind who would deliver him/her!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2008

Dr. Christine L. Stevens's Credentials

• Univ Of Ne Coll Of Med, Omaha Ne 68198 (Grad. 1988)