Ratings for Dr. Keith Payton

Welcoming and explained my condition in a very easy way to understand

flag | Submitted November 18, 2018

Personable, patient, and thorough. A very refreshing Doctor. I was very impressed with Dr. Payton and would not hesitate to recommend him with high praise.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2018

Amazing doctor, very sad he will retire soon. His nurse is also great, very caring and patient.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

I was pleased with Dr Payton this morning. He was very patient and thorough.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

Dr Payton was great but his Receptionist was very ignorant and unprofessional. I have never had a Medical Professional speak to me or treat me with such a lack of respect as she did. So incredibly disappointing.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

This guy is awesome! He was very patient and took his time explaining all of the information we needed to know. He has a very nice 'bedside manner' and makes you feel at ease. He called my daughter on Sunday of the Thanksgiving weekend to let her know that she was not allergic to a certain substance - all because he knew we were worried about the blood test. What doctor does that anymore??? He is the best.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2017

Dr. Payton is knowledgeable and friendly doctor. He provided my son with helpful tips.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

Best doctor I've ever had. I'm an aspiring physician myself, and I hope to be just like him. I've never felt so cared for by a doctor, and didn't feel rushed at all. He's so knowledgeable and went above and beyond. I'm just speechless.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Just went to see Dr Payton. From first walking into the office everyone was exceptionally friendly. Dr Payton was wonderful. I had many questions and he never made me feel rushed. Absolutely incredible experience. Top notch Doctor. Would recommend him in a heartbeat. Very, very knowledgable.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Great experience. Quick wit. Very knowledgable. Serious about what he does and helping patients. I learned things I find fascinating.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017