Ratings for Dr. Keith Payton

Dr Payton was great but his Receptionist was very ignorant and unprofessional. I have never had a Medical Professional speak to me or treat me with such a lack of respect as she did. So incredibly disappointing.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

This guy is awesome! He was very patient and took his time explaining all of the information we needed to know. He has a very nice 'bedside manner' and makes you feel at ease. He called my daughter on Sunday of the Thanksgiving weekend to let her know that she was not allergic to a certain substance - all because he knew we were worried about the blood test. What doctor does that anymore??? He is the best.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2017

Dr. Payton is knowledgeable and friendly doctor. He provided my son with helpful tips.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

Best doctor I've ever had. I'm an aspiring physician myself, and I hope to be just like him. I've never felt so cared for by a doctor, and didn't feel rushed at all. He's so knowledgeable and went above and beyond. I'm just speechless.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Just went to see Dr Payton. From first walking into the office everyone was exceptionally friendly. Dr Payton was wonderful. I had many questions and he never made me feel rushed. Absolutely incredible experience. Top notch Doctor. Would recommend him in a heartbeat. Very, very knowledgable.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Great experience. Quick wit. Very knowledgable. Serious about what he does and helping patients. I learned things I find fascinating.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

AMAZING DOCTOR !! One of the best health practitioners and nurse I have had the joy of meeting. He answered all my questions, listened to my concerns and was extremely helpful. Wish there was more Doctors like this guy. Would highly recommend !

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Dr. Payton is an amazing doctor! He was very kind and informative. He was patient and answered all of our questions and went above and beyond what we expected!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

Dr. Payton is one of the nicest doctors you will ever meet. He took the time to explain everything for me and I did not feel rushed or uncared for. I highly recommend him. The staff were all nice as well. waiting time in the reception is not long at all and I'm almost always in an exam room around my appointment time.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

I had my initial appointment with Dr. Payton today and was so impressed with him, and his staff. Wonderful experience!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017