Ratings for Dr. David A. Stevenson

I have been seeing Dr. Stevenson for quite a while now and he is always helpful and patient. He seems to be extremely knowledgeable and his way with patients is comforting.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

I've been w/Dr. Stevenson for almost as long as he's been in practice. I choose to stay w/him b/c of his bedside manner, his ability to make me feel at ease, his concern for my overall health, and his willingness to recommend another professional when necessary. Pride doesn't stand in the way of his ability to provide quality care. I would highly recommend Dr. Stevenson, whether for annual exams, birthing your child, 2nd opinion, or if ever necessary, GYN surgical needs.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2012

No woman looks forward to having her yearly exam done, but Dr. Stevenson makes it a breeze! He makes sure that you are comfortable - even remembering you from the year prior (without looking at the chart!). He asks many questions - even about medical issues that he may not specialize in, and was helpful in steering me towards which type of Dr. may be the most helpful in addressing my other medical issues.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2011

Dr. Stevenson delivered my fist child via section when I could not deliver vaginally. He walked me to the OR and was with me when I got my spinal. His bedside manner and professionalism is just outstanding. I would highly encourage you to choose Dr. Stevenson.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2010

Dr. S was absolutely fabulous!!!! He is very professional and caring. He picks up on stuff right away. He has insight and knowledge that every OBGYN should have. He delivered our first child and did a fantastic job. I would highly reccomend Dr. Stevenson.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2009

Dr. David A. Stevenson's Credentials

• University Of Vermont College Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Concord, NH