Ratings for Dr. Kathryn Suarez

I have seen Dr. Suarez through 3 pregnancies. She is extremely knowledgeable and keeps current on evolving research. I appreciate that she is not only a practicing physician but is also a teacher and scholar. It can be a bit difficult to get an appointment (more of an issue with Cooper than this specific doctor) and sometimes wait times can be long (again, i think this is an issue with Cooper), but I feel that she spends ample time with me, and I never feel hurried. I have great confidence in her professional opinion, and I feel that I have been well cared for under her supervision. I would recommend her to family and friends without hesitation.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

When I went to Dr. Suarez, I concerned about a lump I found. I asked her to take a look at it. As soon as she saw it, she said it was a cyst. She said that a lot of menopausal women get these cysts. I responded by letting her know that my hormone levels were normal and not indicative of menopause. I also reminded her of my age. She just shrugged her shoulders. I asked her if she could remove it. She said she didn't have the time because she had 3 patients ahead of her. Then she just left. I left her office feeling like I just wasted time. I came back to her again 2 months later because I noticed the lump growing and bleeding. I told her that I absolutely wanted it removed. She asked "are you sure?" I said, "yes, it could be cancer." She seemed to doubt me. After it was removed, she said that she sent it to pathology just to be sure. A week later I received a phone call letting me know that what was removed was cancer.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2014

Dr. Kathryn Suarez's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1993)

Top Hospitals in Cherry Hill, NJ