Ratings for Dr. John J. Litz

Dr Litz delivered all of my babies. He is the kindest and most encouraging doctor. The office staff was also very kind and accommodating. Of course there may have been a wait now and then - but I keep in mind that I may be the patient that requires that extra time - I'm glad he's the kind of doctor who doesn't rush you out of the office. Also, God bless hom - mine were born 3:11, 3:30, and 2:30 AM!!! When does he sleep??

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

The office staff is very friendly. However, an excellent receptionist does not make up for a poorly run practice, or an OB who is jaded and ambivalent. Do yourself a favor and find a different OB.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Horrible service. Office is outdated and has a unpleasant smell to it. The questionnaire they have you fill out is way to brief. John litz asks no lifestyle questions. When getting checked out I was given a sheet to cover up. The worse part John's Assistant leaves you alone when getting checked out. She did not ask if it was OK to leave. At the time I did not have health insurance I was charged $200 for my visit that only lasted 10 minutes tops. Very unprofessional!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2014

Everyone in the office is amazing! They are the most friendly and helpful staff you can imagine. Dr. Litz saved my first son's life when his heart rate dropped into the 20's during delivery. He had him out in minutes using forceps. There was not a single mark on my perfect little boy! My second son was delivered without a single problem.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2008