Ratings for Dr. Joseph A. Varallo

I just started going to dr Varallos office. The staff is super friendly and accommodating. Dr Varallo is an amazing dr. I was there for only one thing but had another issue as well that he was able to help me with. I am extremely happy I was able to find him. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

I have been going to Dr. Varallo for 2 years now and do not have one complaint. The staff is so friendly and makes you feel so comfortable the instant you walk in the door. Dr. Varallo helps with any concerns you may have and will continue to answer your questions until you are comfortable to leave.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2012

Dr. Varallo is super old school, which means he's pretty set in his ways and doesn't seem open to new ideas in his field. During my visit, he decided Nuva ring was not what I needed as far as birth control and literally pulled it out of me, saying "this is no good" and told me he would find me a good oral contraceptive. He also had me come back in for a "mandatory" visit (for which I was charged) in order to inform me of something of which I was already aware and had actually told HIM. A dispute for a refund was impossible and I was told for months "the check had been sent out," followed by a call that "they weren't able to refund me for the visit."

flag | Submitted January 3, 2009

Dr. Joseph A. Varallo's Credentials

• Georgetown Univ Sch Of Med, Washington Dc 20007 (Grad. 1961)

Fidelis Care