Ratings for Dr. Alynn Alexander

Dr. Alexander is a really great doctor. I have been going to her for 6 years now and never have felt uncomfortable with her. She always takes the time to answer questions and make you feel relaxed. She even remembers things that you tell her in passing conversation!! I really like her and recommend her to anyone looking for a caring doctor.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2010

Dr. Alexander is one of 4 doctors at the Brielle OBGYN practice. I saw Dr. Alexander several times during my pregnancy and she delivered me by emergency csection. She is a kind, caring, and knowledgable doctor. She takes the time to answer all questions thoroughly. She has an excellent bedside manner. I was happy with my care at Brielle OBGYN.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2010

If you want a caring Doctor patient relationship ths is not the pratice for you. They don't react as if you or your child matter. You might get better care in a free clinic.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2010

Dr. Alynn Alexander's Credentials

• Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 19107 (Grad. 1999)