Ratings for Dr. Lawrence G. Adelsohn

The best doctor ever! Been going to him 34 years. He delivered my first born. He is an excellent doctor, caring, knowledgeable and very thorough. Literally saved my life. Love this man not only for his medical skills but also because of the wonderful human being he is. Monica from Oakland, NJ.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

Dr. Adelsohn has been my doctor for more then 20 years. I moved an hour from the office and that will not stop me to continue having him as my doctor. Caring,VERY knowledgeable and I trust him 100%. Is a blessing to have him as my doctor! The staff is amazing too!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

The best of the best. Caring, thorough, takes as much time as needed ( which is why he isn't punctual but that has never bothered me because he is worth the wait ). He is very informed, keeps up with current trends. Very warm. Wonderful office staff as well

flag | Submitted May 21, 2012

Dr. Adelsohn has been my obgyn for 27 years. I trust him explicitly. Long wait times on occasion, but he is worth it. He gives full attention. VERY knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2010

Exceptionally caring and thorough. Follows up with non-gynecological problems as well.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2009

Dr. Lawrence G. Adelsohn's Credentials

• Finch U Of Hs/Chicago Med Sch, North Chicago Il 60664 (Grad. 1967)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Hackensack, NJ