Ratings for Dr. Carl Saphier

We were lucky to have Dr.Carl as our MFM specialist during the worst crisis of our lives. His office is outstanding and Dr.Carl not only gives hope but strength with his positivity and pleasant personality. His office is unlike any other OB's office but rather homely yet professional, patient and humble right from the reception to the nurses to the financial team. Dr.Carl gave us a minimum of 45 mins of undivided attention during each of our visit. During emergency delivery he guided us throughout took the right calls for the safety of our baby who was born at 25 weeks. He delievered our baby with so much care and ease. Post delivery he made sure he kept in touch with us about my health and the baby too amd made visit too. He kept in touch with nicu too to get a word on how the baby was doing. He was God sent for us and we couldn't have asked for a better doctor. Our baby thrived and is with us now in perfect health. DR.Carl is gracious, humble and all other qualities you would want in a doctor. Rare find.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

Plan to be in their office for 3 hours. Horrible wait times.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Great doctor and his staff is so nice but bring some reading materials because you do wait!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2016

Dr Saphier is top notch. Not only did he catch a defect my child has early in my pregnancy, his bed side manner, passion for what he does, and expertise sets him far apart from any other dr Ive been to. He has treated many friends and family who feel the same. If u are high risk or just expecting he's the man...absolutely love him!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

I had been going to Dr Saphier for many years. But because of he and his father, I nearly died. By the time they finally diagnosed a tumor, taking 8 months to do so, it was Stage 3. I kept on pushing because something did not seem right, but they kept dismissing my fears, which unfortunately, were correct. I have to live with pain every single day because of their multiple misdiagnoses. I would seriously consider another doctor. Shame on them.

Submitted January 8, 2013

I feel so lucky to have had Dr. Saphier as my doc during my pregnancy. He is extremely caring, thorough, and competent. He gives his undivided attention to each of his patients and never makes you feel rushed. Dr Saphier performed an amnio on me, and performed it perfectly. He also delivered my baby, and I cannot say enough amazing things about the whole process. I went into labor, but needed a c-section. He pushed to get me an OR quickly, and delivered my baby with no complications at all. After the surgery I was dizzy and nauseous from the meds, and he stayed with me until I felt better. He is a high risk OB surgeon, and here he was holding my ****bucket. We also chose to bank the baby's cord blood, and Dr Saphier was able to store 9 times the min amount required. He came back to the hospital each day to check on me. He also circumsized my son, and the nurses all said how great it was. I would highly reccommend him - he is an exceptional doctor who really cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2012

He is very thorough and patient. He is one of the best OB who takes his time with his patients (which is not too common nowadays). Very knowledgeable and makes you comfortable. In order to avoid wait time, be the first appointment.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2010

He is the best - takes his time, patient answers every question thoroughly. Down side is there is always a 1-2 hour wait - but he is worth it. Bring a magazine and relax.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2009

He is the best in his field, extremely knowledgeable when no one else has answers for my first pregnancy and I returned to him for the second. He works fast but very meticulous, and very honest. Might be a little wait but it's totally worth it.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2009

He is such a wonderful doctor. I am honored that he was able to deliver my baby. He is so caring and compassionate. He makes you feel so comfortable. Very down to earth. I wish I was having more children so he could be my doctor again.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2008

Dr. Carl Saphier's Credentials

• Brown University Program In Medicine (Grad. 1992)

HealthPartners