Ratings for Dr. Barry M. Reisman

I was displeased with this Dr. He told off color jokes, flirted and was unprofessional. I left 4.5 months into my pregnancy after told by the hospital nurses not to use him any longer and wgt. He was a low class Dr. with a bad sense of humor and didn't care for me well. I do not recommend him to anyone, friend or family. He doesn't follow through. An odd man and he is very old or appears to be in upper 70's. He never answered my questions etcetera. I don't recommend this Dr.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2014

He's a great softer that helped me diliver my beautiful daughter.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2011

I agree with previous rater. I would never recommend this OB/GYN to my family/friends. Very sloppy work, does not remember his patients, does not perform necessary tests, and in my case and was going to perform a C-section too early in my pregnancy. I left his office and went to consult a Board Certified OB/GYN. I'm glad I followed my instinct and eventually found a great doctor to deliver my baby.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2010

This doctor is not a board certified OB-GYN. His reputation is poor and my experience with him was terrible. It affected the rest of my life. Please do your homework before going to him. Check with Englewood Hospital, he lost delivery privledges at a point in his career. I highly recommend you find a board-certified OB/GYN that is recommended by people you know. Wishing you good health!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2009

Dr. Barry M. Reisman's Credentials

• Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 19107 (Grad. 1968)