Ratings for Dr. Gloria Mazloum

Prepare to wait a long time. It bugs me that this clinic has no problem billing you for an appointment you forget / miss even though it may have been made months in advance with no phone reminder provided. They don't value your time-at least 30 to 45 minute wait at appointments.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

She has been my doctor for years and I like her ! Sometimes hard to get an appointment !

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

Dr. Mazloum and her staff are great in all the areas rated. her office has easy access and lots of free parking.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

It is very difficult to get an appointment with Gloria, sometimes waiting well over a month. I find she rushes through the appointment, after you've been waiting atleast an hour. I also find that she doesn't listen or address my concerns. The other doctors are usually the ones I end up seeing and I quite like all of them.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

My experience with this doctor was mildly offensive at best. I came to her with an acute family crisis and all I got was a prescription and kick out the door. I will not be going back.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2013

I feel like she doesnt care what so ever about the health of her patients, i feel like she cares only about how long it takes her to get in and out as fast as she can. She has written incorrect perscriptions for my mother and I, she never listens to me and is always looking at her computer. Everytime i need to make an appointment it take at least a month to see her because she is always on vacation. I am in te process of finding a new Docotor. Her Staff for the most part is helpful.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2013

I love Dr Mazloum and her staff. I have been a patient for several years. The nice thing about being part of a practise is that if it is emergent and Dr Mazloum is not available, the staff is very helpful in arranging an appointment with one of the other doctors - all of which are great. It is nice to have a great doctor with great support staff and back-up when required. I find she is generally on time and when she isn't - it is because she has taken the time with another client or an emergency. I find her reliable, knowledgable, friendly, and helpful.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2012

She is very closed-minded and doesn't seem to be very compassionate. Her staff is consistently VERY angry and mean.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2012

I have been seeing Dr Mazloum for approx. 8 or 9 years. I would like to comment on her punctuality...the reason why she is sometimes late is because she takes the time to listen, to understand what is going on with you. In this rush rush society, I don't mind waiting to see her if it means I can get quality and compassion. I would be concerned if my doctor was always exactly on time, and would question if they were really listening to me. My and my children's care is excellent.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2012

I'm looking for a new doctor. Dr Mazloum is one of the worst I've come across. She doesn't listen to my concerns, she barely even looks up from her computer, her staff is unpleasant, and most times it takes over a month to get an appointment with her. Waiting over a month for someone to ignore what I have to say and send me on my way? no thanks doc.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2011