Ratings for Dr. Patricia A. Generelli

I'm sure Dr Generelli referred you to an endometriosis specialist because she wants you to receive the best care.....

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

I went to Dr Gennerelli as a new patient with recurring complex ovarian cysts and endometriosis. She was very rude and different offer any solutions. After two ultrasounds she referred me to another doctor. I had to call to get results of lab work and radiology.

Submitted September 23, 2016

Love her, love this practice. Followed her from previous group and am thankful I did. I was dead set against a C section and didn't have one either time. Long story short if you are a drama mama that is going to whine at every turn and want an ultra sound every 2 weeks, or cry infertility after trying to get pregnant for 1 month, or want a scheduled C section for your convenience then no, this common sense, on-point doctor is not for you. If you want quality care from someone who is going to encourage you to be your best, to give your baby the best then yes, she rocks! I'm 41 and on baby #3 and wouldn't dream of going anywhere but with Drs. Generellj and Salzberg-Moore

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

Dr. Generelli is one of the best doctors I have ever had. She's such a nice person and is very bright and knowledgeable. She explains things in detail and has never pushed for me to have a test I did not need. Furthermore, she always returned phone calls to me quickly and with a detailed answer. When I was pregnant, I was the one who knew I'd need a C-section, as they have run in my family for a long time. Despite this, Dr. Generelli kept insisting that I should try it the natural way first- in fact, she discouraged a a C-section unless it was absolutely necessary. As it turned out, I did need one-- but in no way was I ever pressured to opt for one. Dr. Generelli is kind and smart. I am lucky to have had her for a doctor, and I continue to go to her for my annual checkups. In fact, I followed her to her new office specifically because I wanted her as my ob/gyn. I recommend her to others.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2013

I almost switched half way through my pregnancy. I wish I had. She has no bedside manner. My outcome was not good. I had to remind her several times of rt things to follow up on. She seemed like she was always in a hurry. I had a sample taken during my pregnancy and had to call and ask what the results were. I have to many things to list that went wrong...no interaction with other treating physicians, records not sent when asked...I do not recommend this practice.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2013

I decided to come on this site to give Dr. Generelli a rave review, thinking I would find that I was one among Many. I am shocked to read the previous negative post about the c-sections. Dr. Generelli delivered both my children and not once did she push for a c-section!!! With my first child, his heart rate dropped sharply at one point and she informed me that an emergency c-section was a possibility, but that we would try everything possible to get the baby out vaginally. And that's exactly what we did. NO c-section! I find her to be compassionate, friendly, knowledgeable, informative and sincere. Everything a doctor should be, in my opinion! And if I ever decide to have another baby, I will be going back to see Dr. Generelli ;)

flag | Submitted September 17, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Generelli for several years. I have to admit that I am not sure what office that patient went to but that surely was not my experience. Dr. Generelli delivered my baby, and I was very pleased with her. She encouraged me to VBAC, and it was successful. I was the one who kept insisting on a c section. she gave me the confidence to try when I didn't think i could do it. I would certainly recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2012

flag | Submitted September 10, 2012

very clinical and not much of a bedside manner but is a good dr.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2010

Dr. Patricia A. Generelli's Credentials

• Umdnj-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School (Grad. 1995)

Assurant