Ratings for Dr. Sharon Johnson

I love Dr. Johnson. I've been a patient for the last 3 years at the health clinic in Irvington and the staff and Dr. Johnson have made me feel comfortable and welcomed. Even when I had an emotional break down at an appointment over a personal problem the Nurse made me feel like I had a friend. Rhe wait time is long but honestly I've been to private practices where the wait time is just as long. This only proves how good of a doctor she is to me.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2013

I miss Dr. Johnson so much since she closed her private office. I can't seem to come to grips that she has moved into the clinics. She delivered all three of my children, her bedside manner (havent come across a doctor that matches it). My oldest son is now 21. Every time I was in labor, she was there, like Johnny on the spot, and she would make you push that baby out (laugh) I used to call her Dr.J. I've tried to continue to visit her at the clinic, but it is getting hard. I am struggling to find another doctor. She has relocated three times since the beginning when she became my doctor. I have followed her to three different locations. I miss her so much. She said she is not doing private anymore. I feel lost...(Sad)

flag | Submitted November 17, 2012

I truly miss Dr. Johnson and haven't found an OBGYN yet to match the great service she provided. She's very knowledgeable and her beside manner is unmatched. The only complaint I have is the way she left her practice without contacting her patients with forwarding information. I have since looked her up and found that she works out of a health clinic. I really don't want to be bothered with the service provided in a clinic and I have since moved on to another OBGYN but I'd definely go back to Dr. Johnson if she opened another private office.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2011

I was a new patient and Dr. Johnson made me feel as thought she's been my GYN for years. She delivered my Thanksgiving Butterball daughter and her bedside manner was wonderful as well. I highly recommend Dr. Johnson.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2009

Dr. Johnson delivered my daughter and I plan to continue using her for my OBGYN needs until she retires. She has been around for a long time and is very knowledgeable regarding her craft. However because service is rendered in a clinic, the wait time can be extremely ridiculous at times. Nonetheless I really miss the staff that used to operate the Irvington General location.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2009

She delivered my son and I use to visit the clinic where irvington general use to be. she's a great doctor and like a mother figure. she took out time and really focused on my problems. The staff there (Vincent, Fatimah, Ms. Brown, and more) are a great team. I miss them all.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2009

Unfriendly, disorganized staff, 3 hour waits just to see the doctor at newark community health center. When seen by the doctor she wasn't very helpful and provided wrong information.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2009

Dr. Johnson is a wonderful physician. She is very knowledgeable and has a great bedside manner. She used to have a private practice in maplewood,and has since closed her practice and works within a network of community health centers. Although, the environment can be cumbersome, being treated by her is definitely worth it.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2009

Dr. Sharon Johnson's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch, Newark Nj 07103 (Grad. 1976)

Commercial Insurance Company