Ratings for Dr. Edward Wolf

Dr. Wolfe saved my baby. We had previously experienced a late loss. I finally got pregnant again and my regular Obgyn failed to notice my very short cervix. At 20 weeks I saw Dr. wolf and he immediately called my Obgyn and insisted on an emergency cerclage. Thank goodness he caught this or I likely wouldn't be sitting here with my 6 month old little girl today. I will forever be grateful.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2013

Dr. Wolf is quick to push termination with any complication. Very negative doctor. I'm currently looking for a new group of Peri's.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2011

Pleasant and thoughtful throughout our time there. Helped us through a very difficult time.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2010

Dr. Wolf was supposed to perform a CVS procedure on my wife, but just as the procedure was to be done a resident performed the procedure. We only wanted to do the procedure based on his experience. Needless to say the procedure done by the resident had complications. Dr. Wolf reacted to this by not seeing us directly anymore. All subsequent visits were handled by another doctor in the group. Only when things got better, late in the 3rd trimester, did we see him again. This experiences was the equivelent of a medical bait and switch.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2009

Dr. Edward Wolf's Credentials

• Georgetown Univ Sch Of Med, Washington Dc 20007 (Grad. 1984)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Livingston, NJ