Ratings for Dr. Naomi H. Miller

I find Dr. Miller to be competent and thorough. I appreciate her experience.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

My first and only experience with Dr. Miller included an hour wait in a cold, thin robe in the exam room and a cold and uncaring annual exam that left me feeling judged and upset. The doctor after first meeting me rattled off my family history and any medical issues and then continued to raise her eyebrows and make facial expressions in response to my answers to personal questions. Never again will I go to this doctor. I am not paying to have someone judge and make rude comments about my personal history and then leave the room after the exam, and leave the door wide open, for me to get changed.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2015

She is brusque and comes across as distant and impatient. Not much bedside manners

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

She comes across as hard and not caring. Not very helpful with menopausal problems.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

Dr Miller is so impersonal and asks questions before she reads your file. So very unprepared.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2013

I don't have same negative experience I'm reading. Dr. Naomi Miller saved me from having unnecessary biopsy when I consulted her for a 2nd opinion. The frustrating part with dealing with the office staff is the appointment, the 1st available is impossible and unrealistic. I wonder if they have lots of no-show because I never receive a reminder nor a phone call to reconfirm an appointment made months ahead.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2013

I came in with concerns about the Mirena IUD that she put in, without fully disclosing possible side effects. I had many terrible side effects, including debilitating leg pain, and wanted it removed after two weeks of suffering, and reading about this product, and finding that people had reactions as severe as paralysis from it. The office would not give me an appointment for 6 weeks. I said, "If you don't get it out today, I am ripping it out myself." (I got seen that day.) I printed out 30 pages of data, filled out an "Adverse Event" report with Bayer, and she had no response, reaction, or sympathy, only said, "Many of my patients like it." And left all the papers by sink and left.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2013

Uncaring, discompassionate, no bedside manners whatsoever! Did not help understand me as her patient, nor did she try to provide any sort of care.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2013

She part of a team and we had the bad luck of being "stuck" with her for our first delivery. Our son could not be born via regular process. his head would not go through to the point that every time we pushed, his heart beat would drop by 50%!!!!this went on for hours. The nurses at Morristown were amazing and the Naomi was literally not there over 90% of the time! she was more concerned about the football game taking place! The nurses had to tell me to "do something" as they could not get her to engage!!!! when I did she reluctantly performed a c-section but not until she tried to pull my son with a suction cup which he (to this date) still has a mark on his head. I feel sorry for any doctor in the same practice. We were looking at Sharon Mass as a possibility but when I saw she was in the same group as this lunatic, we moved on!!!!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2013

I have been using this group now or that last 2 years( 2011, started) originally saw dr. Jones, excellent felt very comfortable around her . had a Septembe 2012 appointment with her in which was cancelled until October, but due to SANDY that appointment was canceled too, did have an opened availability until januaryn2013, couldn't wait that long and took an opened appointment with dr. Miller.. I first was uncomfortable with her with my annual, had to have a special sono for problems experiencing and gave the script with no details of what the sono was about or etc. went for that, I called her for results, than set up a biopsy and another special sono... both times I called for results she was very helpful, explained everything and etc.. Now I have to go do surgery and dr. Jones will be doing this since miller no longer does surgery! I was very intimidated by miller but once you get to know each other she's really very nice!! She has answered all of my concerned questionns w/o problem

flag | Submitted March 3, 2013

Dr. Naomi H. Miller's Credentials

• Univ Of Pa Sch Of Med, Philadelphia Pa 19104 (Grad. 1986)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Morristown, NJ