Ratings for Dr. Richard DeMarsico

I have never had a negative experience with Dr. Demarsico. He is pleasant, boisterous, friendly and blunt. He has wonderful bedside manners and respectfulness that outshines the OB/GYNs I've had in the past. I like my visits, the staff and the care I receive here and would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2015

Dr. Demarsico is very knowledgeable and helpful with answering any questions. This is my first baby and he makes me feel comfortable knowing I have a caring doctor.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

Dr DeMarsico is very knowledgeable. He is VERY direct, no sugar coating anything. I saw him when my other doctor was away and I was pleased with him when I was having severe issues post partum.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

Dr. Marsico exhibits an obvious resentment of women and degrades them with a bedside manner that leads one to question why he chose to enter the field of obstetrics. Clearly, this person is using his profession to work out issues of a personal character that would be more appropriately dealt with in a private, therapeutic setting. I would not recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2008