Ratings for Dr. Saul Luchs

Pleasant, knowledgeable doctor. Horrible front desk people. He needs to get more competent people to work there or he'll lose more patients. Staff made a mistake by sending my sample to the wrong lab that my insurance co does not participate with. They admit they made a mistake but nothing is done about it. I am getting medical bills that I shouldn't have. Rude front desk person had the nerve to tell me it was just a mistake and that I should just deal with it and pay the bill!!!! What??!!! That's why I have insurance so I wouldn't have extra bills! If they can't get something simple like this correct, then how are they dealing with more complicated issues??!! I have not been back there since and I am looking for a new doctor, I had been going to him for many years since he was in North Bergen. So if you want to deal with incompetent, rude staff and willing to pay extra medical bills due to staff error, then I would definitely recommend. Otherwise, save yourself a headache and find a different doctor with better staff. I already informed my insurance company and will be writing as many bad reviews on as many websites as possible. Seems like other people on this site also had problems due to staff error and rudeness.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

I've been going to Dr. Luchs for over 10 years and while he's a great doctor, his constant rotating new staff is AWFUL. I will be changing doctors after this debacle. You have to frequently remind staff to give you your test results, use the correct lab, and bill the health insurance correctly EVERY TIME you visit. Still waiting for test results after repeatedly calling and it's almost been a month. Same response issued by staff, "it's here just needs to be reviewed, we'll call you..." and they never do. STAY AWAY!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

I love my doctor, he sits and explains everything to you, they staff calls you when your results are in, and they always helpful and pleasant..

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

Worst Dr. I've ever met! Dr. Luchs is never there! Always cancels with the excuse that he has an emergency c-section. In less then 4 months he's canceled my appointments 4 times, using the same excuse! Staff makes believe they call the patient to cancel and it's all B/S!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

Horrible staff, i can not even stress that enough ! the receptionist is beyond rude & is extremly unorganized. I do not recommend seeing Dr. Luchs who is according to his staff never available , , doesnt return phone calls & rushes your appointments. its upsetting when you have to find a new dr. because the staff has no idea what they are doing , its ridiculous they still work there. when they are pushing patients away!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

He needs to use disposable equipment when he is doing an examination . he uses the metal ones which I didn't feel comfortable with. He is very friendly and knowledgeable but he needs a new staff because they are unprofessional.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2015

Currently seeing Dr Luchs for my second pregnancy. He's been very kind and knowledgable. Graciously answered all my questions and listened to my concerned. He is a bit too concerned about weight gain however. Although it is inportant, he seems to emphasis it a bit much and does tend to go on and on about it. I can see how a more sensitive patient might not like it. The staff in Edgewater is amazing in my opinion.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2015

The Dr. Is excellent but his staff needs to be replaced asap.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

Not personable. Horrible staff, unfriendly and not helpful.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

Dr. Luchs is AMAZING. I am stunned at some of these reviews. He is such a smart, caring, and attentive man. He delivered 2 of my perfectly healthy babies and I am expecting now with my 3rd. Staff is amazing as well and I've haven't had to wait very long at all. I think the move to edgewater was best!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

Dr. Saul Luchs's Credentials

• New York Med Coll, Valhalla Ny 10595 (Grad. 1958)