Ratings for Dr. Thomas J. Magliaro

Dr. Magliaro is an incredible, caring doctor. I would not trust any other doctor the way I trust him!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2018

I concur with the previous post. This doctor actually yelled at my wife in her hospital room. His associates were astounded that he did not order tests. He felt and fled. His bedside manner was atrocious and he's a lucky doctor. Left before I arrived. What do you call a stupid doctor? Doctor.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2015

Filthy office. Needs inspection. Rude woman on the phone responds like the patients are putting her out. Dr. Magiaro is proven to be a rude, obnoxious physician who should do the field of medicine a favor and go away. Retire. Buh-bye.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

Nasty doctor responding to my wife's phone call after her hysterectomy. Staff is zombie like. Dr. Mag didn't realize I could hear him. Shame on him and his twisted bedside manner. Get help.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

There is no other doctor like him! For the past few years I've had to visit other gynecologists due to my insurance, but fortunately, he is now accepting my insurance again. The other doctors I've seen were always just "OK" compared to Dr. Magliaro. He not only makes you feel completely comfortable, it shows that he really cares and takes the time to talk to you to answer questions and thoroughly explain any issues you may be having. He is one of those doctors that gets right on the phone with you to discuss your results or concerns with compassion..which is so rare! I also completely trust his recommendations and referrals regarding issues that other doctors have just brushed off in the past.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2014

I've been seeing Dr. Magliaro for over 10 years and he is an awesome doctor. I was referred to him when I was in need of ovarian surgery and have continued to see him for my yearly GYN exams. He is kind, thorough, very knowledgable and truly cares for his patients. He takes his time and is happy to answer all of your questions. His staff is great, too.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2014

He's amazing. What a great doc. Very calming personality and very quick to call you back. The office staff is very friendly.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2014

Dr. Magliaro is an amazing doctor! Takes his time with patients is very caring and personable. He performed my hysterectomy- abdominal surgery and I couldn't be happier with the results. Great recovery, tiny scar, and great follow up care.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2013

Amazing doctor!! He is really the best doctor ever. I have visited many doctors in last 20 years, but non of them were as good as Dr. Magliaro. He is very polite, attentive, carefully tests, defines the problem and suggests the ways of treatment. He makes valuable advices. His treatment makes patient feel comfortable and trusting to the doctor.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2012

Dr. Magliaro is the best. Despite being a man he makes you feel very comfortable, he's knowledgable, understanding and very patient. I would highly recommend him. Also given the fact that I am someone who rarely changes doctors and believes the best doctors are in NYC, for me to recommend him speaks volumes.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2012

Dr. Thomas J. Magliaro's Credentials

• Umdnj-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School (Grad. 1987)

Commercial Insurance Company