Ratings for Dr. Cindy Parnes

Dr. Parnes is not careful, has an attitude and think she knows everything. bbMade mistakes in medication & diagnosis. She is a loser.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

Dr. Parnes' bedside manner is deplorable. I can only assume her callousness was an attempt to "startle" the patient into fixing an issue that has been a constant struggle for years. Instead of shaming, a little compassion could go a long way. Two other doctors disagreed with her decisions, I won't be returning.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

Just plain awful! Gave me the wrong medication and then she gave me another medication that caused severe pain

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

I work for a doctor and as far as the meals from drug reps, every doctor does that not just dr parnes. used to work for dr parnes and I truly miss her. I thought she was a great doctor and she delivered my daughter and did a wonderful job!!!!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

She is the worst doctor ever. Half of these reviews of written by people she knows. I went to her for a urinary infection and she gave me the wrong medication. My Vagina was on fire. She is awful.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2014

Dr. Cindy Parnes truly cares about her patients. She is thorough and take the time needed to answer questions and make you feel comfortable about asking them. I would highly recommend her. She is top notch.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2013

Dr Parnes has not taken my insurance in a long time but I believe in her knowledge and level of care so I've paid out of pocket to see her for the past several years. She's been my GYN since 2001 or so when she was in her old practice in River Edge and then I followed her to Paramus. I find her to be very caring and friendly. When I had a mysterious issue, she tested me for absolutely everything under the sun (sometimes twice) to be as thorough as possible and make sure it was just a flukey thing with my body and not caused by a condition, disease or illness. Her office staff is friendly and the Nurse Practitioner, Jennifer Nash, who works there is also very good.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2013

I really liked Dr. Parnes until I found out that she takes compensation from drug company Valeant in the form of meals. This is highly unprofessional. The office also lost my blood work and they called me to come in for more blood work which I did not do. She is a good doctor but it bothers me that she would have to resort to a drug company for payback. Aren't these drug companies already controlling the medical industry.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2013

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE DR. PARNES. SHE MADE ME FEEL COMFORTABLE FROM THE MOMENT I MET HER. SHE TRULY IS A VERY WARM, CARING PERSON. I CANNOT RECOMMEND HER HIGHLY ENOUGH.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2013

I love her - she helped me when my other doctor (Dr. Dill) just left town with no word. She is wonderful and I highly recommend her!!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2012

Dr. Cindy Parnes's Credentials

• Vanderbilt Univ Sch Of Med, Nashville Tn 37232 (Grad. 1985)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal