Ratings for Dr. Marc A. Clachko

I don’t know what happened to this office but the receptionists in the front are very unprofessional and rude. Very disorganized! After many years I had to find a new gynecologist because it was unbearable to continue going there!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2019

I had a very bad experience at my last appointment with him. It started when the nurse said my blood pressure was high. Neither her or the doctor would listen when I told them that I do have high blood pressure and take medication for it(which they can easily look up in my file), didn't want to listen to anything I had to say, He did want to discuss what meds I take for RA would need to be stopped if I want to try and conceive. But the real icing on the cake was the two very rude and unprofessional comments he made during my exam, The gown was open a little and he says oh your not fat how come your all exposed here, maybe I will cover that up, Then tells me oh your finally married now, you decided to not live in sin anymore. Totally out of line I was there for an exam not a lecture on how I should live.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2017

Ever since I started seeing him, I've had nothing but problems. The office says their open at 9am during weekdays, but you'll only be able to get in contact with someone after 10:15am. When I called to discuss symptoms I was having on my birth control pills that I just started, he didn't return my calls. My symptoms eventually went away thankfully, but only after a year. I told him I was experiencing occasional pains similar to UTI pains. He told me that it was natural and nothing to worry about. Once I got my test results in, it turned out I needed a prescription to fix an infection before it got worse. He does appear nice in person, but once you start "complaining" about something, it seems he doesn't want anything to do with it and would rush out the door. I even got a sense of annoyance from him when I asked more than one question. He doesn't go into in-depth details that you would want for reassurance. No trust at all.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

So helpful and understanding. Can talk about any concern.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Run the other direction. The most unorganized staff I've ever dealt with in my 40+ years. I'm 4 months pregnant and am switching to another practice because not once did they refer to my history. They consistently ask me when my due date is?? And if it's my first ultra sound?? Really?? Isn't that your job to monitor & follow in your computers? And to top things off the front desk misinformed me 3 times on what I was scheduled for next and never gave me an introductory package. Save yourself anxiety and go elsewhere believe me. The only good thing I can say is that Dr Clachko himself is a nice guy.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

I started seeing Dr. Mark Clachko about 45 years ago when he was just joining the practice with his father and Dr. Bernstein. All three doctors always gave me their undivided attention and I never felt rushed. I remember going once and I was just so exhausted that they wouldn't let me leave and I had to promise that I was going home to rest. Dr. Mark Clachko delivered both of my daughters and has recently delivered my grandchild. I will be very sad when he retires.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

Dr. Clachko was a nightmare during the delivery of my son. It all started when he walked into the delivery room and broke my water without asking or even so much as a warning. He then yelled at me and made me cry because I did not want to take pitocin. I finally gave in to his bully tactics because I felt threatened. He never even gave a medical reason for the need for pitocin. I will never see this doctor again nor would I ever recommend him for any reason.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

I saw him for all 3 of my pregnancies and couldn't have found a better doctor than him. I had medical problems with my first pregnancy and he didn't take any chances and was right there for me. Another girl had the same medical issues as me and didn't have Dr Clachko and she almost died because her doctor wasn't as pro-active as he was. I guess you can't please everyone, but I have to say that I received excellent care from him. Unfortunately we moved five hours away, so I had to find another doctor. But so far I haven't met a doctor that I like as much as him.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

I've been going to Dr. Clachko's office for about 14 years now. I am currently pregnant with twins and seeing the doctor on a more frequent basis. I have never felt uncomfortable or rushed while there. He's been so great answering all of our questions and he does have a great sense of humor. My husband met him for the first time just a few weeks ago and have him his seal of approval as well. He's definitely not a creepy man, lol. That's just ludicrous that someone would say that. I believe that me and my baby girls are in good hands and will continue to see him until he retires. The office is also clean, not dirty. Not sure where that came from.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2015

Run from this doctor!!! You will see him altogether 10 mins in 9 months! Test results will be forgotten to look at and would NEVER be discussed in details. Please pick another doctor.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

Dr. Marc A. Clachko's Credentials

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1971)

Sask Health