Ratings for Dr. Vrunda Patel

I've been a patient for 23 years. Dr Patel delivered both my children - 1 in an emergency situation. I cannot say enough good things about her. She is what all doctors should aspire to be. Very compassionate and caring. Wouldn't think of going to anyone else.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

I have never been treated so poorly by a staff of "professionals" in my life, let alone while im pregnant. I was told to "not even bother coming" for an appointment i was 10 minutes late for. I was talked down to and treated so badly i ended up in tears after the phone call with the staff. They had no sympathy or understanding or compassion for someone who was going to her first ob appointment who is pregnant with her first child. I would never go back or recommend anyone else to

flag | Submitted February 2, 2012

Dr. Patel is the best doctor I've ever had. I'm on this site trying to find a new obgyn. Honestly, I wish she practiced where we're headed so I wouldn't have to change doctors. She is incredibly knowledgeable and makes every effort to accommodate her patients' wishes.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2012

Dr Patel exhibits the qualities we seek in all physicians: humane, compassionate, great listening, and deeply committed to her craft.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2011

I have been with Dr. Patel for a long time and would never change. She is kind, knowledgeable and professional. I can't say enough good things about her.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2011

I have been with Dr. Patel for some time. She operated on me once. She is absolutely fabulous. I cannot say enough good about her. She is kind, she listens, she spent time with me, explaining things and answering my questions. She is the best!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2008

Wish there were more like her. She was very helpful, listened to what I said and had excellent information.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2008

Dr. Vrunda Patel's Credentials

• Hindi

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Syracuse, Coll Of Med, Syracuse Ny 13210 (Grad. 1985)

Top Hospitals in Princeton, NJ