Ratings for Dr. Neil C. Blumenthal

Over the years it appears Dr. B and his staff are simply just burned out. His appointments in the examining room have been abrupt and rushed— their is usually a stone-faced nurse that follows him into the the room that is grossly unwelcoming and an unpleasant presence. I felt uncared for and I no longer trust Dr. Blumenthal’s, his staff or his whole practice. Others Cons: *He tried to teach me on how to “properly” shave my vagina one time which I thought was inappropriate, telling me that YouTube has videos which was disgusting, random and unprofessional. *Poor bedside manner, very uncomfortable during examination, rushed and he cuts you off in the middle of your sentences. *Disregards concerns and has no resolution leaving you feel opened, raw and vulnerable. *The only friendly face in there is a nurse named Amanda. *The office hasn’t been updated since 1988. Smells and has the appearance of an old house. HTH. You deserve to be cared for and have quality treatment with a well established and trusting relationship with your gynecologist. Good luck to you, Ladies.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr. Blumenthal for 18 years. I am pleased with the care received throughout the years. He has been knowledgable and skillful in treating minor issues I have had. He was the Dr. who helped to identify early detection breast cancer. My care was excellent.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

Proceed with extreme caution. There is nothing more to say.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

I'm a post-menopausal woman and I thought Dr. Blumenthal was pleasant, professional, and helpful.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2008

This doctor is an angry rude doctor. I was appalled at the treatment I recieved from him. I only saw him twice in my pregnancy and each time he was very rude.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2008

Dr. Neil C. Blumenthal's Credentials

• St George'S Univ, Sch Of Med, St George'S, Grenada (Grad. 1983)

Top Hospitals in Phillipsburg, NJ