Ratings for Dr. Marc Raymond

This doctor wasn't listening to what I saying and often tries to finish my sentences. He makes me feel stupid when I was explaining how I felt. When I told him that I have a liquid coming out of my nose when I bend over periodically, he told me that it was the hydrasense coming out even though I don't use it that often. He also told me that my headaches and numbness behind my nose had nothing to do with sinuses even though I explained I only get them just before the liquid drains out. I found that day that I have a sinus cyst near my pituitary gland and I had it for four years now. He says that he isn't worried unless it has grown and that I should have an MRI every two years to keep tabs on it. Well it has been fours years, if I didn't go back to Dr. Crowley to complain about my sinuses again and get referred back to Raymond, I would not have know about this cyst (I was never told). Dr. Crowley order a CT scan and the radiologist ordered an MRI with contrast to look closely at this cyst. Dr. Raymond rolled his eyes when I mentioned the MRI for according to him it was the radiologist that asked for the MRI after the CT scan not him. He did a good job opening up my passages four years ago (apparently when he discovered the cyst). Left feeling confused, apparently he is sending me to another ENT for a second opinion about removing the cyst. I suggest bringing in another person to your appointment so you have another set of ears. I should have brought my husband who has witness my sinus drainage and bleeding just after suffering from headaches for days.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2018

Dr. Raymond resolved an issue of complete hearing loss that I had due to inflammation caused by chronic psoriasis in my ears. He saw me quite frequently and persisted for over a year trying different tactics until my hearing was returned to normal and my issue could be managed with periodic visits. Other ENTs had not given me much hope but referred me to Dr. Raymond. I'm very grateful for his diligence in restoring my hearing.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2018

I have been to Dr. Raymond twice....didn't particularly like him the first time.He rushes you through and told me to make an appt. with his secretary for ambulatory care.. At that appt. he said he was confused why I was there. Explained to him that he told me to make the appt. I found him to be a cocky, condescending little p----. He said my GP's diagnosis was wrong and I don't like doctors who bad mouth other doctors. If I have to see another ENT doctor I will go to another. First time in my life I have had a doctor that I instantly disliked and I'm over 65 so I have seen a few. He was lucky I was in a good mood or I would have told him to develop a better bedside manner.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

Absolutely AMAZING! Removed my daughters tonsils and adenoids. She was really sick after and for a few days. He stayed late in his office for us to drive 45 minutes to see him. Highly recommend!!! Thanks Dr Raymond!!!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

Usually have to wait a long time to be seen, seems everyone has the same appointment time. Been going to him as an adult with a problem and he must be different with kids... he rushes in, doesn’t listen and then books me for another year. Hasn’t tried to figure out what’s wrong with my hearing and doesn’t explain things at all. Waste of time to see him as an adult patient and would way rather have travelled somewhere else to see someone with some competence. DO NOT RECOMMEND FOR ADULT PAITIENTS!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

Fabulous experience to for septoplasty to remove bone spur. It will take some time to get an appointment after referral as he is extremely busy but well worth the wait. I can not thank him enough.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

Wait time was painful, but worth it. Doctor was very pleasant and knowledgeable. The receptionist/secretary was extremely cold. My first visit I found her to be stand off-Ish. My second visit, the same. She didn't have much patience and for a place that has a ton of kids...she needed to be nicer.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

Dr Raymond My first visit . Highly recommend him .

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

Love this doctor he explains everything to you and is great with the kids we don't feel rushed and you can tell he cares for his patients

flag | Submitted October 31, 2016

Waited February to September, then 1.5 hours in the waiting room for a 10 minute appointment. All he did was quickly look in my throat nose and ears which I've had done already by my own doctor so many times. He was nice, but the appointment wasn't longer then 15 minutes. Total waste of time. Everything he told me was information i had been looking up and asking for months from otherDoctors. Ridiculous wait times for lightening fast appts. Not worth it.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016