Ratings for Dr. Marc Raymond

Wait time was painful, but worth it. Doctor was very pleasant and knowledgeable. The receptionist/secretary was extremely cold. My first visit I found her to be stand off-Ish. My second visit, the same. She didn't have much patience and for a place that has a ton of kids...she needed to be nicer.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

Dr Raymond My first visit . Highly recommend him .

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

Love this doctor he explains everything to you and is great with the kids we don't feel rushed and you can tell he cares for his patients

flag | Submitted October 31, 2016

Waited February to September, then 1.5 hours in the waiting room for a 10 minute appointment. All he did was quickly look in my throat nose and ears which I've had done already by my own doctor so many times. He was nice, but the appointment wasn't longer then 15 minutes. Total waste of time. Everything he told me was information i had been looking up and asking for months from otherDoctors. Ridiculous wait times for lightening fast appts. Not worth it.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

He was amazing and made our whole family feel so comfortable .

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

I have been one of the unfortunate ones to have met Dr Raymond. The first question he asked was..so we are looking to have surgery are we? It was my first visit, so obviously did not read my chart before entering the room. I told him that I have been suffering from many sinus infections and have tried everything. His comment back was that they all say that but in actuality they have not. He continued to write prescriptions and send me for more tests and then after all that wasted time he said that there was nothing he could do, but did send me to a doctor in London about my persistent cough. This doctor did more tests and then said that I need to go back to my EMT because I CLEARLY was having sinus issues. I asked him to recommend someone else, which they did and this doctor said that I have a deviated septum and chronic sinusitis, which surgery would correct. I have since had surgery and am on the mend, no thanks to Dr. Raymond. I too felt that he talked down to me and was sort of put off by the sign that he has posted in the office, that says, no recording devices allowed in the office. Who needs to post this other than someone who says inappropriate things like I have read in other comments. I would not recommend Dr. Raymond.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2015

Yesterday I had the pleasure of seeing Dr. Raymond for what I thought was a Septoplasty consult. After a thorough exam, he indicated I need to see one of his Colleagues for a much more involved Septo/Rhinoplasty as he no longer does them. He was exceptionally personable, funny, amusing and beyond professional. Instead of talking down to me as a patient, he laid out what needs to be done for the greatest satisfaction and outcome. Anyone looking to find a genuinely nice ENT Doctor.. I highly recommend Dr. Raymond. And Andrea his Receptionist is incredibly sweet and so helpful also.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

I am very happy that I had my septoplasty with Dr. Raymond last October. My septum was very deviated but the surgery was a success and this is what really matters. Now I can breathe as I was not able to do for years. Dr. Raymond is efficient in his appointments, he will not chat for long time, but he takes care of your situation with professionalism. I highly recommend this Dr Marc Raymond.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2015

My second visit in two years. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

My second visit in two years. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015