Ratings for Dr. Marc Raymond

I have been to Dr. Raymond twice....didn't particularly like him the first time.He rushes you through and told me to make an appt. with his secretary for ambulatory care.. At that appt. he said he was confused why I was there. Explained to him that he told me to make the appt. I found him to be a cocky, condescending little p----. He said my GP's diagnosis was wrong and I don't like doctors who bad mouth other doctors. If I have to see another ENT doctor I will go to another. First time in my life I have had a doctor that I instantly disliked and I'm over 65 so I have seen a few. He was lucky I was in a good mood or I would have told him to develop a better bedside manner.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

Absolutely AMAZING! Removed my daughters tonsils and adenoids. She was really sick after and for a few days. He stayed late in his office for us to drive 45 minutes to see him. Highly recommend!!! Thanks Dr Raymond!!!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

Usually have to wait a long time to be seen, seems everyone has the same appointment time. Been going to him as an adult with a problem and he must be different with kids... he rushes in, doesn’t listen and then books me for another year. Hasn’t tried to figure out what’s wrong with my hearing and doesn’t explain things at all. Waste of time to see him as an adult patient and would way rather have travelled somewhere else to see someone with some competence. DO NOT RECOMMEND FOR ADULT PAITIENTS!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

Fabulous experience to for septoplasty to remove bone spur. It will take some time to get an appointment after referral as he is extremely busy but well worth the wait. I can not thank him enough.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

Wait time was painful, but worth it. Doctor was very pleasant and knowledgeable. The receptionist/secretary was extremely cold. My first visit I found her to be stand off-Ish. My second visit, the same. She didn't have much patience and for a place that has a ton of kids...she needed to be nicer.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

Dr Raymond My first visit . Highly recommend him .

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

Love this doctor he explains everything to you and is great with the kids we don't feel rushed and you can tell he cares for his patients

flag | Submitted October 31, 2016

Waited February to September, then 1.5 hours in the waiting room for a 10 minute appointment. All he did was quickly look in my throat nose and ears which I've had done already by my own doctor so many times. He was nice, but the appointment wasn't longer then 15 minutes. Total waste of time. Everything he told me was information i had been looking up and asking for months from otherDoctors. Ridiculous wait times for lightening fast appts. Not worth it.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

He was amazing and made our whole family feel so comfortable .

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

I have been one of the unfortunate ones to have met Dr Raymond. The first question he asked was..so we are looking to have surgery are we? It was my first visit, so obviously did not read my chart before entering the room. I told him that I have been suffering from many sinus infections and have tried everything. His comment back was that they all say that but in actuality they have not. He continued to write prescriptions and send me for more tests and then after all that wasted time he said that there was nothing he could do, but did send me to a doctor in London about my persistent cough. This doctor did more tests and then said that I need to go back to my EMT because I CLEARLY was having sinus issues. I asked him to recommend someone else, which they did and this doctor said that I have a deviated septum and chronic sinusitis, which surgery would correct. I have since had surgery and am on the mend, no thanks to Dr. Raymond. I too felt that he talked down to me and was sort of put off by the sign that he has posted in the office, that says, no recording devices allowed in the office. Who needs to post this other than someone who says inappropriate things like I have read in other comments. I would not recommend Dr. Raymond.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2015