Ratings for Dr. Philip A. Korzeniowski

"Dr K" is an excellent doctor. I needed an emergency C section and he literally saved my baby because the heart monitor went down really low and didn't come back up. Plus my scar is amazing, you can barely see it. Good bedside manner too

flag | Submitted February 28, 2011

The office was very clean and close to where I work so that is very convenient. This doctor was nice and so were the other ones. I am a techer and they always work around my schedule.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2011

He is a doctor that could care less about his patients. I had a horrible infection that he had perscribed me medicine for over the phone. However, it didn't work so I called the office to make an appointment for the next day. The nurse said that they were booked, but they would squeeze me in since it was serious. They told me to call tomorrow to see what time to come in. When I called the next day, they denied ever saying that and said they would have to check with Dr. Korzeniowski to see if he wanted to "fit me in." He replied with a simple no. I am too busy. Great, caring doctor...not.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2009

Dr. Philip A. Korzeniowski's Credentials

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Top Hospitals in Somers Point, NJ