Ratings for Dr. Maryann Huhn-Werner

I have never had a rude experience from the staff of Dr. Huhn-Werner. She has always returned calls and takes time to listen. I have used Dr. Huhn-Werner for the past twenty years. I also was very comfortable referring my daughters to her.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

Best gynecologist ever! Kind, caring, compassionate, smart.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

This was my ob/gyn a few years back. I was relatively happy with her because she was gentle and did listen to concerns. However, she very rarely returned calls and usually I would get the staff's opinion rather than that of the doctor herself. I stopped going to her because of the staff. I don't know who is there now, things may have changed for the better, but at the time a couple of members of the staff were rather abrupt and at one point outright rude. This included both the recceptionists and one of the nurses. I would cringe before calling that office. I was afraid to look for a new gyn because I wasn't sure what I would find, but I managed to luck out finding another gentle and caring gyn who took even more time with me than Dr Werner, always calls back and the staff is always pleasant. (they actually could not believe some of the things I had to put up with with Werner's staff.). Unless she has completely revamped her staff, I cannot recommend.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2009

Dr. Werner is the best OBYN I have ever been to. She actually sits down with you and listens to your concerns. You never feel rushed or like "just another patient." She also explains what she is doing to you before she even touches you. She truly does care about each and every one of her patients. During an emergency situation she called me back within ten mins and apologized for the delay. Her office is small and personable. The staff get to know you and your family. Unfortunately she does not accept insurance. I have had to change doctors because of this and have not yet been satisfied because no one seems to live up to the standard that she providies. If you can afford her, go to her.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2008