Ratings for Dr. Zem Walk

After 40 years, of being with Dr Walk, I have found his newest merger to be very unprofessional. I had a UTI, left a urine sample, which they promptly lost. After several calls to the office with promises that they would call me back, my husband had to call to get the response! Dr. Walk was wonderful before this, now I do not recommend him or his office. 3 other doctors outside the practice have confirmed that I have endometrial cancer for which I will need surgery and chemo!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2013

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Walk. I went to him for 10 years (since i was 16) and had to change doctors recently because i moved. he is extremely knowledgeable and has an amazing bedside manner. I always felt as if he was more like family than my doctor. the wait in his office was never long and his staff is very friendly. if you are looking for a top notch ob/gyn he is the best there is.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2011

Lovely personality. I highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2010

I met Dr. Walk when I was trying to get a miscarriage confirmed while under the primary care of another OB/GYN who didn't think I should be concerned that I had no heartbeat at 8 weeks gestation...Dr. Walk was genuinely and extremely concerned with my condition and mental state - which the other doctor was not - and I have been with him ever since. He has always provided more cautious recommendations than probably necessary but I credit that to his concern for his patient's condition. He prefers to be safe rather than sorry. I adore him and under his guidance, I have had 2 beautiful children after that painful miscarriage followed by a year of struggling to get pregnant.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2010

I HAVE DR WALK FOR 26 YRS HAD 2 BABIES DELIVER BY HIM !!! HES THE BEST!!!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2010

Dr. Walk is attentive and knowledgeable! I recently stopped my BC pills and my period is still on vacation (not pregnant) So instead of pushing medicine on me, he wants to wait and see another 1-2 months if it will come on it's own. Any concerns I had he was quick to answer. My friend recently went to him as well for an procedure in the office since he was a covering Dr. and loved him too! Great office, from the nurses to the Dr's. 5 stars!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2009

I saw Dr. Walk b/c my regular ob wasn't in the office that day. He put me on bedrest in my first trimester and told me I might miscarry due to what he saw on my ultrasound...when I went back for a followup a week later with my regular OB, he said everything had been fine all along! I don't recommend seeing Dr. Walk after this experience. He really had my family and myself upset thinking the worst.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2008

Dr. Zem Walk's Credentials

• Univ Libre De Bruxelles, Fac De Med Et De Pharm, Bruxelles, (Grad. 1969)

Healthnet